Tasting Australia 2018
Start Date Friday
Start Time Various
End Date Sunday
Victoria Square - Tarndanyangga
Prices vary by event
Showcasing South Australian produce
The heart and soul of Tasting Australia, the hub of food and beverages in Victoria Square/Tarntanyangga is a place to explore, enjoy, gather and graze throughout the 10 days of the festival.
Town Square is a free venue that showcases South Australia's best talent; from chefs and winemakers to producers and products.
The abundant offerings of the Charred vendors will keep you satisfied from lunch through dinner – and even for a late night snack.
East End Cellars bars are back and better than ever with even more variety of South Australian wines and spirits on offer for guests to sit, embrace and take in a glass or two in the fresh autumn air.
The main stage will be pumping with live music and speaker sessions throughout the week and the return of the Glasshouse Kitchen will keep the home fires glowing in Town Square until the closing time.
TOWN SQUARE OPENING TIMES:
- Friday 13 April: 11am – Midnight
- Saturday 14 April: 11am – Midnight
- Sunday 15 April: 11am – 11pm
- Monday 16 April: CLOSED
- Tuesday 17 April: 11am-11pm
- Wednesday 18 April: 11am-11pm
- Thursday 19 April: 11am-11pm
- Friday 20 April: 11am – Midnight
- Saturday 21 April: 11am – Midnight
- Sunday 22 April: 11am – 5pm