Grote Business Precinct Association Inc.
A prosperous community
Membership of Grote Business Precinct is open to all
businesses, residents, community groups and supporters
in Grote Precinct, bounded by:-
EAST : Victoria Square /Tarndanyangga
WEST : West Terrace
SOUTH : Wright Street | NORTH : Waymouth St
We have an ever increasing, dedicated and proactive volunteer executive team working hard for your interests. These members are pictured top right on this page and have businesses or strong ties to our area. They're all passionate about making our precinct a buoyant, profitable, safe and fun place to work and live.
We have strengthened our brand, increased cooperative activities with other business and community groups, and are focused on the economic and social wellbeing of the Market District and our Precinct members.
Now with our new Market Quarter website, there has never been a better time to become a financial member. With no increase in membership fees we encourage you to support your Association. There is much to achieve.
Membership Benefits include
- We Lobby as a Forceful Community Group
- Direct liaison with Adelaide City Council representatives
- From parking to signage to local development - HAVE YOUR SAY
- Marketing and Promotion opportunities in newsletter and on www.marketquarter.com.au
- Networking – Meet other local Business owners at regular events
- FREE training and Business development courses
- Street Safety and Lighting audits to protect your staff and customers
- Social Safety and Business protection workshops
- Promotions to attract customers to our precinct
- Promotion in regular newsletters
- Online promotion of your business
- Supporting local art projects
- Supporting our local charities
Contact your precinct coordinator Yvonne Merendi
Coordinator@GrotePrecinct.com.au | 0413 381 728
for more info or download a membership form below.
2018/2019 Memberships Open Now
with increased membership benefits
Yvonne Merendi - Coordinator
PO Box 10458
Adelaide Business Centre
You're Welcome to Join Us
Traders, Residents, Guests
Breakfast meetings are held on the
3rd Wednesday of Each Month (excluding January)
7.45am to 9am.
contact our Precinct Coordinator for location details and agenda
Yvonne Merendi - 0413 381 728
and to notify the committee of your desire to attend the meeting.
was held at 6pm on Wednesday lst August at Holidays of Australia & The World, 18 Grote Street, Adelaide.
In < Downloads you'll find our most recent newsletters.
They're always a quick and good read. We invite you to download them and share them around to your colleagues, family and friends.
Green Membership Has Many Advantages
Membership of Grote Precinct has its benefits. Your local business is invited to get active with Grote Business Precinct.
Our left column explains just a few of the benefits - plus there's more.
< Download the Membership Application Form and give Precinct Coordinator Yvonne Merendi a phone call on 0413 381 728 to have her drop in to collect it from you.